Saturday, March 28, 2009

Prison Break


Whoohoo! What a watch it has been. “Season 1 and Season 2”. When I had come to Bulgaria I had a feeling that I would have a hard time here with nobody speaking English and snowing all over.. But guess what "PRISON BREAK" made it easier. Everyday I am looking forward to come early and wait for weekends so that I watch the next best episode of the prison break.
Michael Scofield..! What a Guy! He has a plan for everything; every situation. He has tattoo all over his body which has not only the path put of the "Fox river Penitentiary" but details of how will he survive and move on as a escaped convict. He has an eye for detail. This is attributed to a sickness called as "low latent inhibition" where-in the subject becomes more open to the stimuli in the surrounding environment and starts processing every aspect and detail of his surrounding. How can you call such a gift a sickness? Believe me if Michael was in Software Industry he would just look at the code and say hey... We have 29 defects in this piece of code and fix it here etc etc ;). An eye for detail I would call it. When I started watching the episode I was so inspired that the next day I went to office I tried to look into the details :) this guy also has a great passion for what he does. In his entire journey as a escaped convict he had a plan and he executed it well. Yeah there were hiccups but the best part was he had a contingency plan for every plan.

And then he met Agent Mahone. A man who could read his mind... his tattoos ... and every thing else Michael was capable of planning. It was a great season to watch, season 2 with Mahone and Scofield fighting it out with each other ...

The Origami crane also fascinated me a lot. Traditionally it’s a symbol of someone watching out for you. In season 1 it was used by scofield to find way and transfer messages. In season 2 he also communicated to Sarah - his girl friend using this.
All in all it has been great watching Prison Break and for all you folks who haven’t watched this please do yourselves a favor. Find a torrent or wait let me do this - use http://www.mininova.org/tor/226598 . It’s a amazing series and I think the Indian television industry needs to take a lesson or 2 on how to make things interesting. I mean we hardly have shows which we look forward to in the TV except those repetitive reality shows full of dumb people on whom we laugh our you-know-what off. So watch it and tell me how it was :)

No comments: